Thursday, October 29, 2009

Preschool Photographer- Love to Learn






A few weeks back I was asked to do the school pictures for my daughters preschool. The AM class was all boys and boy did I have my hands full. They all wanted to have their picture taken but trying to get a good "smile mommy would like" out of them was rough! However, I managed to do so. They all turned out so great.. The PM class was completely opposite, all girls! They were my little princess, total hams in front of the camera and loved every minute of it. My original thought was to just pick out the best pose and print that for the parents. However, after looking through them I had taken way to many cute ones and I couldn't pick. I then left it up to the parents. Every single mom was so happy and I felt so good! I had never done big group sittings and especially with four year old I had no clue what I was going to be getting into. After the day was over and the results were in I was so pleased with everything and would love to get a few more under me!! So much fun and such beautiful children!

No comments:

Post a Comment