Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Preschool-- a new adventure

I am so excited for tomorrows big photo shoot! I am going to be taking pictures of Love to Learn's preschool in Sudden Valley! I am thrilled to be doing this and even though I have never done a preschool photo shoot, I couldn't be more excited. I am really not even nervous, compared to doing my first wedding! I love kids, I feel as though I can relate to them in some silly way. I love the way the kids show the true expressions and even better when I can capture and keep it treasured! The school has about 20 kids from ages three to five! One morning class, one afternoon class. More pictures will soon follow but I had to blog about it first. I have my car all packed with my studio and a few cute fall props. I sure do hope it goes as well as I think it will.

Wish me luck :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment