Monday, October 26, 2009

Maternity- Beautiful fall, lovely belly, and gorgeous mom & family





I love the glow that I see on moms who are expecting. Being able to capture that is just a wonderful feeling. I even love it more when I can take away a mom for a few hours and make her feel like she is on top of the world. A lot of times when women are expecting and its getting closer to the end of the pregnancy they tend to not see that glow anymore. I had the pleasure of taking the W family and belly photos and they just turned out great! I love that I was really able to get who they were as a family, that special bond between a child and a father, the glow on the soon to be mom of two, and the cute little grin of the big brother! This family was so much fun to work with and just an honor to be able to shoot them.

No comments:

Post a Comment